Brand Quality Consultant at MDC’s Tower Theater
Provides Consultation on brand quality to the external public, with focus on display and visual elements aimed at optimizing attendance and appearance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Cleaning all areas of the theater, including: rest rooms, lobby, theaters, mezzanine and concession areas.
- Floor waxing & polishing
- Dusting & polishing
- Changing garbage liners and removing garbage
- Minor repairs to buildings and equipment.
General theater assistance
- Ticket stub collection at auditorium doors
- receiving of films prints and other shipped items
- knowledge of films screening at Tower Theater and upcoming screenings
- Other work as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of custodial and janitorial processes, including best cleaning materials for each area of the theater.
- Sufficient physical strength and agility to perform janitorial tasks and minor maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Ability to operate a cash register
- Customer Service
- Ability to understand and follow simple instructions.
- Spanish and English
Interested parties should send their resumes to:
Orlando Rojas at email@example.com
Call: 305-643-8706 for more information